Monday, December 21, 2015

December 14th, 2015-Provo MTC


Hi Mom!
This week has been so great! Its amazing how fast the time seems to fly here. On Tuesday we started teaching our first REAL investigator and she is so excited to learn more about the church! It was Great! We only got to meet with her three time since we leave on Wednesday for Michigan. When we told her that we weren't going to be teaching her anymore she started crying. At the very end of our last lesson with her we asked her to pray and by the end of it Sister Rogers and I were both in tears! In was so sad but an amazing experience at the same time. So far we've taught 15 lessons and even we can see the difference from the first lesson to now. We've learned so much it's crazy. My mind is seriously on overload but it's great. I can't even explain how excited I am to be leaving for Michigan this WEDNESDAY!!! Sorry if this email seems really scattered, It kinda seems like I've lived in the MTC my whole life! Which is so fun because everyone is so nice and says HI SISTERS all the time. My goal this past week was to learn and remember as many names as I possibly could and so now everyone in my district gets mad cause they think that I know everyone. It's so fun! For our Sunday Devo this week the BYU Men's Chorus came and it was SO POWERFUL. Music is such an incredible way to feel the spirit and I think that I had kind of forgotten that since we don't usually hear music here with exception of our own wonderful singing. Haha. Anyways... Oh we learned the coolest thing the other day. If when you read he scripture you stop after each verse, you can find a blessing or an invitation in each one! even, And my father dwelt in a tent. Cool right?!

Ok funny story. We( Sis Rogers and I) were walking down the stairs to our residence yesterday and she was saying how we should try to go the the bookstore later, and I said. Sister Rogers. Do or do not. There is no try. And she said, who said that? President Hinckley? HAHAHHA It was way funnier in the moment.  I hope you all had a great week and I love you all!!!!


Sister Rogers and Sister Sheppard



Provo MTC-Michigan Missionaries








No comments:

Post a Comment